How Do You Know It’s The Right Time?
Is it a conversation with your mother?
A late night chat with your roommate?
Finally getting serious with that guy?
Other Reasons To See A Gynecologist:
- You are experiencing a heavy period.
- You have pain, burning or itching around your genitals.
- You are over the age of 21 and have not had your
first Pap smear.
- You think you could be pregnant.
- You are sexually active.
- You are worried about STD’s.
- Healthy weight loss plans.
How do you know it’s the right time to start birth control? What are all of your options? Who are you asking for advice?
A lot has changed in the last 10 years…it’s not your mother’s birth control anymore. And with all of the choices you have, the solution that works for your friend down the hall or for your older sister, might not be the best choice for you.
This is an important health choice…you owe it to yourself to get confidential, professional guidance.
Some of your options include:
- The pill
- Intra-Uterine Devices (IUD)
- Condoms male and female
- Natural family planning options if your religious faith or your conscience does not permit other methods
- And others…you have lots of options. Together, we can find the option that’s best for you.
Some birth control options have side effects that you need to know about…and some have side benefits that can ease other conditions such as heavy periods, acne and cramping.
I know it all sounds confusing…that’s why I created Nature Coast Women’s Care…to help you cut through the confusion and find the solution that fits you, because you’re unique.
If you’re thinking about birth control…if you are sexually active or are planning to start having sex NOW is the right time to see me. Our visit is 100% confidential, so what are you waiting for?
Call my office to schedule an appointment…1-850-320-6054